Works amazing on the Quest 2! I think my favorite thing about this game is, that I emailed the developer a suggestion (practice swing), and it was implemented and sent out the next day!!! This is a great game with a great developer. I can't wait to see how this matures in the future!
exVRience Golf Club
A downloadable game
Pre-release version of exVRience Golf Club for the Quest with full 6DOF movement.
Play Golf on the Oculus Quest using your controller as the club. Practise bunkers, putting driving, Play a full 18 hole round of Golf at the customed design Cave Lakes or just hit some balls on one of the ‘Golf Escapes’. If you played golf on the Oculus GO, we have redesigned the visual experience - improved water, trees, greens, menu system, clubhouse, mechanics and new features such as rivers, enhanced practise areas and a Golf Escapes feature. You can even play a 9 Hole ‘Chip Challenge’ course located on the Moon. This is a pre-release version to gain feedback for a potential full release. We look to include additional courses in the full version.
• *NEW PRO mode now available
• 18 Hole custom designed Golf Course with rivers and lakes
• 9 Hole Moon Chip Challenge course
• 6 Escapes including Beach, Space, Moon and Driving Range
• See Statistics and adjust green speed and clubs
• Enhanced golf mechanics with Draw, Fade and Backspin
• Controller Measurement System showing distance and club required
• Explore feature allowing the ability to fly anywhere on the course
• Helicopter Flyovers and Live Satellite views
• Practise Playground - repeated bunker, putting and fairway practise
• Save current progress feature
• Supports two players on local headset
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Better Clubs, Animated flags, more birds and waterfalls9 days ago
- FREE DEMO now available24 days ago
- PRO mode now available28 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi can you confirm this will run on the Oculus Quest 2? Thanks!
So... this is a port of a Go game.
Personally, I would like a demo before putting up $10.
Even in the trailers, there is not enough actual gameplay.